Lancope’s Popular ‘University of NetFlow’ Seminar Series Stops Next in Boston
ATLANTA, GA – March 28, 2011 –Lancope, Inc., a leader in flow-based security, network and application performance monitoring, today announced that it is hosting a series of nearly 30University of NetFlow™ seminars in 2011. Back by popular demand again in 2011, the next event takes placeThursday, March 31,9:00 a.m.in theBostonarea. Cisco’s NetFlow™ has emerged as an extremely useful tool for effective security, network and application performance monitoring.
Next week’s seminar takes places inBurlington, MA, onMarch 31. During the seminar, Lancope’s Chief Technology Officer Adam Powerswill teach network and security engineers and other IT professionals how they can make the most of NetFlow to improve business operations and network security and increase overall efficiency and cost savings.
|WHAT:||University of NetFlowseminar|
|WHO:||Adam Powers, chief technology officer, Lancope|
|WHEN:||Thursday, March 31, 2011, 9:00 a.m. ET|
|WHERE:||Micro Tek, 25 Burlington Mall Rd., Burlington, MA 01803|
By leveraging NetFlow from existing Cisco routers and switches, IT operations can better manage the infrastructure, protect business process-enabling applications and services. It can also form a more collaborative, proactive and effective support regime for the businesses and organizations that it serves.
Attendees will attend informative presentations and participate in hands-on training to learn how to use NetFlow to:
- Gain end-to-end visibility into application and network traffic across physical and virtual networks
- Gain real-time overviews of network usage, network performance and host integrity
- Identify what is actually happening on the network
- Pinpoint zero-day and unknown threats that bypass perimeter security
- Demonstrate faster incident resolution and detailed forensic data
- Demonstrate compliance
- Regain network visibility lost through MPLS migrations
- Pro-actively monitor for threats impacting network performance and application availability
- Profile hosts to specify allowed service usage and alarm on disallowed usage or out of profile conditions
- Gain a better understanding of the impact of new application and service deployments
AdditionalUniversity of NetFlow seminars will be held:
- April 7:Toronto NetFlow 101 Seminar
- April 14:Philadelphia NetFlow 101 Seminar
- April 28:Dallas NetFlow 101 Seminar
For more information about the seminars or to register, please contactJessicaClarkat[email protected].
Lancope®, Inc. is a leading provider of flow-based monitoring solutions to ensure high-performing and secure networks for global enterprises. Unifying critical network performance and security information for borderless network visibility, Lancope provides actionable insight that reduces the time between problem identification and resolution. Enterprise customers worldwide, including healthcare, financial services, government and higher education institutions, rely on Lancope to make better network decisions, respond faster to network problem areas and avoid costly outages and downtime – at a fraction of the cost of conventional network monitoring solutions. With Lancope, you can know your network better and run your business better. Privately held and venture-backed, Lancope is headquartered inAtlanta, Georgia. For more information, visitwww.lancope.com.
©2011 Lancope, Inc. All rights reserved. Lancope, StealthWatch, and other trademarks are registered or unregistered trademarks of Lancope, Inc. All other trademarks are properties of their respective owners.